|Is this Affiliate Program Ready for Prime-time?
YES! The new store is computing net profit accurately now, and affiliates are already earning commissions!
|How does this system work?
A Quick Overview of How It Works After You Are Set Up:
1) Your customer clicks on your affiliate-coded link (which can be coded to go to ANY page in our site - contact us if you don't find the "Marketing Group" you want, and we will set it up for you.)
2) Your customer's browser knocks on our door and introduces itself as your customer (via the coded link)
3) We put a sticker on their forehead that says "This is the Permanent Customer of Affiliate ####"
4) We go to link decoder and see where you want them sent (You choose this)
5) We send them back to their computer with whatever "Redirect URL" page is set in the coded link. This may be ANY movie or page on our site you decide to direct them to, and they will still have the sticker on their forehead that says "Permanent Customer of Affiliate ####"
6) Any time this customer buys anything in our store, we see the sticker that says "Permanent Customer of Affiliate ####" and you get credit for the sale.
|What is a 'Marketing Group?'
You will find a pull-down menu of these within the Marketing Materials section. Choose a link type, then choose the Marketing Group, and it will show you your choices.
This is a collection of direct links, HTML for text links, and HTML for graphics with embedded links, all going to one page in our site. So, you pick a "Marketing Group" based on where you want to send your prospect, then choose the direct link, the HTML for a text link, or the graphic you want to use, and the system will generate the whole thing for you to copy and paste into your email, blog or web page.
We get to create as many of these as you want. I have started with the basics:
> The various Movies - these will create links for you that go directly to the page that plays the movie.
> Products that we will be featuring - these will create links for you that will send your prospects directly to where they can read more and buy them.
Tell us what you want to have links into, and we will create a new "Marketing Group" to create links to that page.
|How do I forward a video as an affiliate?
FOR A SIMPLE LINK:
- Click on [ Email Links ] under Marketing Materials
- Use the Pull-Down to select the "Marketing Group" that you want
- There you will find a simple text link and an HTML link with the Marketing Group title as the text.
- If you use the HTML link, you can put whatever words you want in place of the Marketing Group title.
- Put the link into an email, web page or blog.
FOR A GRAPHIC LINK:
- Click on [ Banners ] under Marketing Materials
- Use the Pull-Down to select the "Marketing Group" that you want (not all movies have graphics yet - ask me and I will add it)
- Click [ Display Banners ]
- Choose the size / graphic you want
- Select All of the text in the box below the one you want
- Paste the HTML in your web page or blog
- If you know how to make HTML emails, you can put this into an email, too.
|What If I don't see what I want for a link?
If you are handy with HTML, create the look you want, and use the [Email Links] HTML as the source for your coded link to the particular Marketing Group you want to target.
There are three classes of links that can be fully customized:
1) Graphics: This is a simple image - no border or box or text involved. Just a picture your prospect can click on and go to the specific "Marketing Group" target without seeing what your affiliate link looks like. You can put a caption on it like "Click the Picture to see the Movie" - I have not added graphics for all of the movies yet, so if there is one that you want, email me and I will get it going for you.
2) Text Ads: This creates a "box" graphic. It is generally pretty boring, so I have not attempted to develop any. If this kind of structure would work in your particular web design, show me what you want it to look like, and I can create one for you. It will then be available for everyone else to use as well.
3) HTML Ads: Take a look at the "All Products" example. I have not customized it yet. For those who are not handy with HTML, I can create something like this for you if you can give me a specific design you like or an example of what you would like to see from your website (or somebody else's) and I can put one up for you. It will also then be available for other affiliates to use.
|What if I don't see the Page or Product I want to send people to?
This would be a new "Marketing Group"
Answer: Just ask for it, and it will be created. If you want a specific graphic, let me know and I will create that for you as well. Then it will be available to all other affiliates as well.
|SHORTEN YOUR AFFILIATE LINK
In any link you obtain from the system, you can substitute the letter "a" for the page name "idevaffiliate"
So your link will be 1) shorter, and 2) not obviously an affiliate link.